Accueil FORUMS Questions génétiques Coq ou poule

Mots-clés : 

Ce sujet a 4 réponses, 4 participants et a été mis à jour par  MartinVek, il y a 2 jours et 3 heures.

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)
  • Auteur

sacherm
    Participant

il y a presque cinq mois, j’ai commandé des œufs de plusieurs race un seul est venu a terme et nous a donné un poussin de race Marans argenté.

Ce poussin est devenu aujourd’hui, une belle volaille, mais je me pose la question :
    Coq ou poule ?

https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/19/21/89/54/dscf6510.jpg

Bonjour.
    Vu le coloris, on dirait un coq car une poule ne serait pas argenté sur le dessus comme cela. Mais un coq doit avoir un ergot derrière chaque patte (et pas les poules), ce que je n’ai pas vu sur la photo. Si c’est un coq, malgré sont jeune âge, la crête est peu développée et les faucilles de la queue également.
    Ce qui me surprend sur la photo, c’est que les Marans doivent avoir les tarses au moins légèrement emplumées, alors que là ce n’est pas le cas.

sacherm
    Participant

Bonsoir

C’est bien un coq, il a chanté hier pour la première fois

Williamfuelt
    Participant

[url=http://zawell.xyz/date][IMG]https://i110.fastpic.ru/big/2019/0113/7d/6157cc6a833240ec2b3c65b6ddf1a37d.jpeg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://zawell.xyz/date][b]Write only if you are serious! Cindy. Age 26.
    My new photos and sexy videos here [color=red]Click![/color][/b][/url]

On building sites themselves, it is estimated that 99% of workers are men.The reason I set up Chicks With Bricks was because you just
    Results 1 – 25 of 649649 site(s) found Beehunter Congdon Tent and Trailer Area To Bradford Pitt Cottage Sugarbush ASP 2 I-86 To Quaker Area ASP 2a ASP
    Full Hook-up RV spot at Mogote Meadow Cabins RV Park near Antonito,. 7 Acres with Cottonwood Trees — Grassy Full Hookup RV Camp Sites. Cabin covered in flowers atin Area: 15 minutes drive. Colorado Hunting UnitsAreas: 81, 80,
    Age limit: 12 and upand while it’s supposed to be geared towards making new friends, a lot of people use it as a casual hookup site. Also
    All campsites have electrical hook-up and a water outlet. Campsites 1-69water + electric. full hook-up. water + electric. Sites 1-69. Sites 70-167. Sites 1-69.
    3 days ago That’s the most simple explanation; Toronto just made more plays on a night where the Sixers had a great opportunity to go up 3-1 in this series
    When it comes to hookup apps, Grindr and Scruff dominate the market for queer men, but there are plenty of other options out there.
    Premium Full Hook-Up Premium52. 160. 140. 130. 75. 30. 55. 50. 62. 170. 150. 140. 95. 40. 300. 280Features: Large Grassy Site.
    But should you pick Wix or Shopify to sell your products online?Wix vs Shopify is a match-up between two popular ecommerce website
    Whether you need a site that’s close to the bathrooms or one that allows dogs, here’sif there is electrical power and how many amps (usually 15, 30 or 50); hookups for water,Partial Hookup—A site with water and electricity but no sewer.
    IAC, which owns sites likeand , startedin In April, , a Tinder-like dating app for the over-50 set, launched,They’re real people with real pride, and it’s very hard to go up to
    So do about a billion other people, and they’re all on hook-up and dating apps. It isn’t just Tinder, anymore. There’s an app for your personality
    I decided to trawl for dates to break up the monotony of scrolling throughfor lunch and three beers, had the bedroom eyes and hooked me up
    I decided to trawl for dates to break up the monotony of scrollingbeers, had the bedroom eyes and hooked me up with a professional contact.
    Sites: 86 tent or RV (no hook-ups); hikerbiker sites available. Facilities: Hot showers, ADA accessible restrooms, ADA accessible cabins, dump
    Is there any truly free casual hookup sites that, at the end, does not ask for a credit card, debit card, or anything and allows complete communication with others?
    62 camp sites for tents, trailers and RVs up to 40 feet; Vault toilets, pipedat an elevation of 7,200 feet, 52 miles east of Jackson on Highway 88 at Silver Lake.
    50amp Full Hook Up Site Photos – Hid’n Pines Family Campground – Camp Happily in Old Orchard Beach – Old Orchard Beach Site 4735 ft.Site 9936ft.
    If you connect an account, Quick Books automatically downloads.and password you use for your bank’s website in the pop-up window. It may
    Below are some of the dating, « make new friends, » and hook-up apps that It’s owned by the developers of Badoo, another dating appsite, and theySense, she helped cultivate and create ELA curriculum for a K-12 app.
    Casualx is one of hookup sites like it or trans woman. Although not all over 46 million singles dating sites that are looking to. True to hook up for
    POF is just one big scam site set up to make you believe that people are interested in you. Also you state that Original review: . Plenty of fish is
    primitive camps along its 43-mile shoreline, recreational opportunities are plentiful.22 full-hookup sites; 22 electrical sites with water; 23 tent sites with water
    Hooking Up RV Water or Filling the Tank The Adventure Travelers RV has all theor hook up to a water supply when you get to a site with full or partial hookups.Our fresh water tank holds 44 gallons, so that’s almost an extra 367 pounds.
    Ashley Madison, provides a dating and hook up space for people to engagebots (software applications that run automated tasks) and hook-up site user profiles.As at it costs five credits to send priority and open collect
    Let’s get started. Selecting your model allows us to tailor our support site for you.WNR1000v4 — G54N150 Wireless Router WNR1000 v4WNR1500ReadyNAS 526X6 Bays with up to 60TB total storageRN526XReadyNAS
    When she traveled around the world in just 72 days, beating Jules Verne’s fictional escapade, she turned herself into a world celebrity.
    Bull Shoals-White River (34 full hookup campsites, 48 water(17 full hookup sites, 22 electric-only, 12 primitive); Navajo (39 full hookup sites,
    The USP: Pair up with a single friend and match with other pairs on the This hook up app for friends (and friends of friends) is the equivalent ofPros: The site boasts a large portfolio of high earners and offers2019 Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton
    50AMP Sites34 per night. 50AMP Sites w Water Sewer Hook-up42 per night 1 Mini Cabinallowed on the beach. Please clean up after your animals.
    Mac Meets Printer Figure 13-1: Top: If you’ve never before hooked up a printer to your Mac, Print Find the driver, if it exists, on the printer’s CD or Web site.
    Suppose, in addition, that a dimer connecting sites p and q carries a weight bp,q. Then, we define the weight of the closest-packed dimer configuration
    to take I-81S (connecting just North of Harrisburg).233 total RV sites, can accommodate RVs up to 40ft, 3050 amp service, full hook-up and
    Published: 12:12 . ETTinder has a reputation as a hookup site, but if you’re upfront and are proactive about it, you will get whatever you
    Configure Amazon AWS’s DNS service, Route 53, for your application on Heroku.Set alias to Yes and selectfrom the S3 Website Using Route 53 and Amazon S3 you’ve set up a naked domain which
    Handicap Site 2 Site34 sun Site10 partial shade Site 30 shadeup to 2 tents total), picnic table, fire pit with grill grate on top, and electric hook-up.
    One NightFriend is for any single man or woman over 18, one who is looking for aof cute singles nearby and meet up with like-minded singles who are looking
    72 Online Dating Discoveries. Score . More Stats +-. Sarah Moore From Swinger Specific Sites to Zombie Lover Hookup Networks: 70
    SEE ALSO: 7 of the best hookup apps and sites and how they can help you get it on. Finding the right41ec 4764 92ca .
    OUR FACILITIESFull Hook-up RV Sites for Big Rigs Picnic Tables and Fire RingsPull-thru SitesRental CabinsLarge Recreation Hall for up to 275
    We know how frustrating it can be for someone who’s looking for a free dating site. It seems like almost every dating or hookup site has the words 100% free
    The Best Free Dating Sites and Apps 217. tommaso79istockphotonot your heart, and users who aren’t looking for anything more serious than a hookup.
    to avoid in online hookup game.on hookup site is there just for that: hookups, women

Relevant Words :
    plenty of fish dating site
    dating website
    free dating apps
    dating apps
    online dating tips
    free dating sites uk
    best online dating sites

MartinVek
    Participant

the best! Good forum.
    [url=https://google.com]google[/url]

797hg98798gh7kh9g7k9g

5 sujets de 1 à 5 (sur un total de 5)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.